Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ezra Wriggles Free?

I missed this. Last Wednesday LFR contacted Michael Vachon, a representative of George Soros, to inquire about Mr. Soros' possible lawsuit against Ezra Levant and Fox News North. And...there's no news! "We are still evaluating if we will will pursue additional action," says Mr. Vachon.

I'm emailing Mr. Vachon today telling him that if money is an issue for Mr. Soros, I'm willing to send $5. If anyone else wants to pitch in, send your money to me and I'll make sure it gets passed along.

4 comments:

Dr.Dawg said...

Heh. You never even sent me the $5 you pledged for my Adrian McNair action. :)

bigcitylib said...

Cheque's in the mail.

Jim Parrett said...

HAHA!

double nickel said...

Not surprising. I'm sure Soros has bigger fish to fry that that little guppie.